Tuesday 17 January 2012

A post in this hot afternoon

Photobucket

Some new features i done to my blog.Maybe not that nice but i like it. Now will stop writing blog because this week only have one word can describe my feeling that is nervous.Finally i can count my time, counting the time to 23rd Jan , most of you will think , yeah, is Cny! but for most of the A-level student that took their A2 exam on oct/nov 2011, 23rd Jan is a big day for us.
OUR RESULTS!! So, now i just pray that i can pass my exam with flying colours and fly to India to continue my further studies to become a doctor in the future! No matter how hard it is , i will strike my best towards the end of the world! See ya guys, will update my blog during CNY! For all my friends taking their results too on 23rd Jan, wish you all good luck and let's fly to India together !




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Commentators


Powered By: Blogger WidgetsTop Commentators Widget For Blogger

Sponsors

Photobucket